CEO & Co-Founder
Table of Contents:
- What is Tethr == What is Tethr
- What does Tethr do == What does Tethr do
- Tethr Review == Tethr Review
- Tethr Alternatives == Tethr Alternatives
- Choose the Best Tethr Alternative == Choose the Best Tethr Alternative
What is Tethr?
Tethr is an AI-powered speech analytics software designed to provide insights for contact centers and business teams. The platform uses algorithms to analyze customer interactions from phone calls, chats, or emails. This allows organizations to gain insights into customer experiences and identify key points across calls such as sales objections and questions.
Tethr also offers an open API and integration opportunities to help simplify the onboarding process while ensuring enterprise-class security and privacy.
What does Tethr do?
Tethr analyzes customer feedback on products, services, and experiences through conversation data. The platform then enables businesses to gather insights from their Voice of the Customer (VoC) data, so they can create a more seamless customer experience.
Managers can provide custom training sessions to agents, receive alerts about specific conversations, and search call archives in real-time, while teams can track ROI data and maintain an audit trail of calls, interventions, and other activities.
The platform also allows for collaboration within teams via comments and notes and alerts staff members about compliance issues.
Tethr has several key features that can be used to facilitate customer experience, customer support, and sales and marketing teams.
- Transcribes calls from speech to text
- Custom Tethr Effort Index scoring that measures customer effort in each interaction
- Analyzes recorded and stored calls for insight
- Measures call metrics including call duration, transfer rate, talk time, silence time, and more
- Search capabilities for customer interactions
Tethr customers appreciate that the platform:
- Doesn’t require coding or data teams to pull insights
- Can extract data from customer interactions
- Provides automatic insights into agent behavior
- Enables users to share contact center trends across the organization
- Offers visualized data in user-friendly format s
However, some Tethr customers had some challenges, finding that:
- It can take extensive time to pull insights from the data analyzed
- There is limited ability to detect tone in speech-to-text analysis
- Transcribed content can sometimes be inaccurate
- It’s challenging to determine cost drivers and ROI from the insights
Tethr’s pricing is not publicly available, though they do offer a free trial for their products.
While Tethr is helpful for analyzing customers feedback, based on some Tethr reviews, current customers are looking for the following:
- Better evaluation features and processes
- An advanced and more accurate search functionality
- A platform with less of a learning curve and easier navigation
- More customizable dashboard options
Fortunately, there are some great Tethr alternatives that can help current customers make the switch.
Take a look at these top four options that serve as an alternative to Tethr.
1. Operative Intelligence
Operative Intelligence is a next-gen analytics and intelligence platform for enterprise contact centers and BPOs. Operative Intelligence automatically transforms a business’ existing contact center data into real-world, actionable insights.
While other customer intelligence solutions concentrate on automating the quality control of the contact center, Operative Intelligence is a unique customer demand intelligence software that provides a context for the true drivers of customer contact. Unlike other platforms that rely on keywords, Operative Intelligence analyzes 100% of inbound interactions and uses direct phrases from customer speech to provide clear context, meaning, and specific actions to contact center leaders.
The platform also shares the volume, cost, and sentiment of every query, allowing businesses to determine the changes that will drive the highest impact improvements in their customer experience and operational performance.
- Identifies which interactions can be automated, creates a business case for change, and monitors ROI and ensures the most effective use of resources.
- Unlike Tethr and other alternatives, Operative Intelligence requires no additional resources or training to implement, making it a fast and efficient solution. With a quick implementation timeline of just two weeks, teams can start leveraging valuable business insights in no time.
- Provides a centralized hub for all contact center data, eliminating the need for time-consuming data analysis and allowing teams to focus on actionable insights.
- Shares volume, cost, and sentiment of every customer inquiry, so contact center leaders know which changes will drive the highest impact improvements.
- Displays agent performance metrics and highlights areas where coaching is needed using easy-to-read dashboards.
Talkdesk is a cloud-based call center solution that uses interactive voice response (IVR), automatic call distribution (ACD), and skills-based routing to direct callers to the agent that suits their needs. The platform automates contact creation, ensuring that a new profile is generated whenever a new contact calls.
Managers and agents can also utilize insights for agent improvement with call monitoring, recording, and reporting.
- IVR/Voice recognition
- Reporting and analytics
- Call monitoring and recording
- Automatic call distribution
- Alerts and complaints escalation
- CX cloud essentials: $75 per user per month
- CX cloud elevate: $95 per user per month
- CX cloud elite: $125 per user per month
- Experience clouds: Custom package
Gong.io is a revenue intelligence platform that captures customer interactions across various channels, including phone, web conferencing, and email. This platform uses analytics to understand the content of these interactions and provide insights to enable sales teams to close more deals and increase revenue.
The platform tracks key sales metrics, such as win rate, deal cycle time, and customer sentiment, and provides feedback to the sales team to act on. Gong also provides personalized coaching tips and feedback to individual reps as well as customized training programs that are tailored to performance.
- Dashboard management
- Sentiment analysis
- Speech recognition
- Sales trend analysis
- Scheduled recording
Pricing: Gong.io does not provide public pricing information. In order to obtain a pricing estimate, interested businesses must contact the company to receive a customized quote.
CallMiner is a cloud-based solution that provides speech analytics for contact centers to evaluate customer experience across multiple communication channels. The platform allows agents to uncover potential issues in interactions using word clouds, frequency maps, and topic clusters, and playback calls for further review.
CallMiner Eureka also offers API-based integration with various internal and third-party applications like Salesforce. Agents can track progress over a period of time and receive suggestions for improvement through personal portals.
- Automated speech recognition and sentiment analysis for call analytics
- Integration with CRM systems
- Monitoring for risk and compliance
- Detection of fraudulent activity
- Implementation of a customer data platform (CDP)
Pricing: CallMiner's pricing is not readily available on their website, and interested parties must fill out a form to contact support.
Also read: Our Complete CallMiner Review
Choose the Best Tethr Alternative
While Tethr is a strong product, different contact center analytics solutions offer different features and capabilities to help organizations achieve their specific goals.
However, if you’re looking for an automated solution that can provide deep analytics and predictive insights from customer conversations, Operative Intelligence is the best choice.
The platform helps contact and call centers effortlessly detect the most impactful opportunities for improving the customer experience and optimizing customer service costs. It pulls and analyzes the customers' actual words and transforms them into actionable insights that organizations can use to drive real change.
Finally, you can unlock the actual needs of your customers at scale.
Book a free demo with Operative Intelligence today.