CEO & Co-Founder
What is NICE Nexidia?
NICE Nexidia (formerly known as Nexidia Speech Analytics) is an analytics solution for uncovering insights into customer behavior throughout their journey. The platform helps businesses improve customer experience, increase agent performance, and optimize workforce performance.
It also enables managers to create custom reports to gain deeper insights into negative and positive sentiment, customers' activities, the number of scheduled service calls, and more.
How does NICE Nexidia work?
NICE Nexidia uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to analyze voice calls, chats, emails, and other contact center interactions in real time. It then provides insights into customer behaviors so agents can engage customers effectively and organizations can deliver targeted messages when necessary.
Businesses can use its customizable dashboards and reports to better understand customer interactions across all touchpoints and make quicker, better decisions.
NICE Nexidia Review
This section contains a detailed review of NICE Nexidia, including its features, pros, cons, and pricing.
- Caller Intent Dashboards: NICE Nexidia's Caller Intent Dashboards provide a comprehensive view of incoming customer calls to identify key trends and analyze calling behavior.
- Voice Analytics: Companies can use NICE Nexidia's voice analytics capabilities to monitor agent performance, detect sentiment, assess customer satisfaction levels, and more.
- Real-Time Alerts: The platform offers real-time alerts to notify customers and agents when conversations exceed certain thresholds.
- Comprehensive Reporting: NICE Nexidia's reporting feature helps companies gain an in-depth understanding of customer service activity, agent performance, customer satisfaction levels, and more.
- Integrations: Companies can integrate NICE Nexidia with popular CRM platforms.
- Workforce Management: NICE Nexidia offers workforce management capabilities to ensure that companies manage their contact center operations.
- Benefits of NICE Nexidia include its:
- Analytics solution with customizable dashboards and reports
- Deep-learning neural networks
- Text and speech analysis capabilities
- Integrated QA solutions to help organizations monitor customer interactions
- Extensive integration capabilities
- Some limitations to NICE Nexidia can be:
- The platform is more expensive compared to alternatives
- It requires specialized resources for proper deployment
- Model training, data mining, and report building can also lead to a longer deployment time
The pricing for NICE Nexidia isn't listed on the website. Businesses have to get in touch for pricing.
NICE Nexidia Alternatives
While NICE Nexidia is a strong platform, some current Nexidia users–or contact center managers conducting customer engagement platform research–might be looking for some alternative options.
1. Operative Intelligence
Operative Intelligence delivers targeted, actionable insights to improve your contact center performance and let your team focus on the highest-impact opportunities every day. It evaluates customer interactions at scale and pinpoints the root cause of the customer's contact, enabling you to quantify and track your customer drivers over time.
Operative Intelligence analyzes 100% of all inbound interactions to provide clear insights into the root cause of customer inquiries. It uses direct phrases from customer speech–not just keywords that other platforms use. Representing customer inquiries exactly how they’re shared provides context, clear meaning, and specific action to contact center leaders.
The platform also shares the volume, cost, and sentiment of every query so it's clear what changes will drive the highest impact improvements in their customer experience and operational and frontline performance.
While other customer intelligence solutions focus on automating the quality function of the contact center, Operative Intelligence is a "Customer Demand Intelligence" platform. It allows organizations to understand the root cause for customers connecting their support teams. Businesses can leverage this data to improve customer service operations and modify the product, service, and even company-wide regulations and processes.
- Advanced machine learning algorithms collect, process, and analyze data in real time.
- Serves as a single source of truth for all contact center insights so teams can focus on taking actions instead of mining data.
- Interactive dashboards make it easy for users to share insights with other users or teams.
- Companies can see exactly how their agents are performing and where they need to focus on coaching.
- Automatically determines which customer interactions can be automated, constructs a business case for the change, and then monitors the ROI.
- Purpose-built to be used across the business from the C Suite to Product teams to Engineering.
- Easily integrates with existing business processes and applications.
- Can be live and start providing business insights within two weeks, since it requires no additional business resources or model training, unlike NICE Nexidia and other alternatives.
Best for: Visionary customer service leaders looking for actionable insights and opportunities to improve not just customer service, but the entire customer experience.
CallMiner is a cloud-based speech analytics solution that assesses customer sentiment and experience across various communication channels, including emails, calls, chat rooms, or social media. It provides features such as data visualization and capture, automated redaction of sensitive data, a customizable dashboard, reporting capabilities, and call categorization.
CallMiner Eureka enables customer service agents to identify issues within conversations through word clouds, topic clusters, and frequency maps. It also provides automated call scoring based on predetermined criteria that can be reviewed later.
- Automated speech recognition and sentiment analysis
- Quality management
- Risk and compliance monitoring
- Real-time agent feedback and coaching capabilities
- Integration with existing CRM systems for further automation
Best for: Businesses looking for speech analytics and have specialized resources they can use for implementation.
Talkdesk is a CCaaS solution with analytics capabilities. This cloud-based call center solution uses interactive voice response (IVR), automatic call distribution (ACD), and skills-based routing to funnel customers to the agent best suited for their particular needs.
Talkdesk enables agents to tailor their conversations with a caller by displaying valuable information such as name, image, contact info, purchase history, and past interaction data in real time. If an incoming call is missed, Talkdesk sends out emails containing detailed call data, including voicemail recordings and transcriptions.
- Real-time analytics
- Omni-channel support
- Automatic call distribution
- Call recording
- Call logging
Best for: Call centers looking for ACD, IVR, and other call center technologies
Five9 offers a comprehensive cloud contact center solution that caters to inbound, outbound, blended, and omnichannel requirements worldwide. It helps customer service agents interact with customers through various channels such as phone calls, emails, chats, or social media, and offer analytics as well.
The Five9 Engagement Workflow uses natural language processing and intelligent routing to ensure customers get the help they need from the right agent. Five9's Interactive Voice Response (IVR) with speech recognition allows customers to get answers quickly and effortlessly, freeing up agents for what matters most.
- Call monitoring
- Queue management
- Performance metrics
- Social media integrations
- Surveys and feedback
Best for: Contact centers looking for a solution that addresses both customer service and back-end operations
Genesys is a cloud customer experience platform that combines artificial intelligence, omnichannel routing, analytic capabilities, and other features to help organizations improve customer service. Companies can create personalized experiences for customers and use automated customer service processes, predictive analytics, self-service tools, and more.
Genesys makes it simple to optimize business processes with a rich set of open APIs, pre-built integrations, and an expansive AppFoundry Marketplace.
- Natural language processing and machine learning for personalized customer service interactions
- Advanced reporting and analytics capabilities to measure performance metrics
- Robust integration with other systems
- Customer self-service features
- Workforce management including employee performance, resource management, and quality assurance
Best for: Businesses that want to unify customer and agent experiences across phone, email, chat, text, and social channels.
Choose the Best NICE Nexidia Alternative
Choosing the best NICE Nexidia alternative depends on your organizational needs. It’s important to consider factors such as cost, customer service capabilities, scalability, and ease of use before making a decision.
If you’re looking for an automated solution that can provide deep analytics and predictive insights from conversations, then Operative Intelligence is the best choice.
Operative Intelligence provides users with advanced analytics to effortlessly detect the most useful opportunities for improving customer experience and reducing costs. The platform pulls and analyzes customers' actual words and transforms them into actionable insights so organizations can pinpoint difficulties and take prompt actions based on real data.
Ready to drive true changes to improve the customer experience?
Book a demo with Operative Intelligence today.